Sunday, September 9, 2012

Penny Profiler #45




Jennifer or Jen, but definitely not Jenny, Miller. I also owe a shout out to the fabulous men in her corner, Andrew, Mitch, and Austin. I have known Jen almost my entire life.  Her family moved in when we were just babies.  Today I have seen her babies grow up and we’ve played witness to just about every high & low in each others lives.  There are a myriad of inside jokes and nostalgic tales of yesteryear.  We have countless embarrassing moments documented in the mind’s eye, maybe even a few on film.  Our history might read like a Judy Blume and Huck Finn novel combined.  This penny installation would not be complete without a few anchors in my life and Jen is among them. Now if only we were neighbors and could go play Sardines or Truth or Dare for old time sake!    

No comments:

Post a Comment