Monday, August 20, 2012

Recommended Reading?



The stack of books around my house these days don’t quite measure up to the Harlequin summer romance spin for an easy reading line-up.

I have been looking at everything from design and layout features, management components, financial formulas, human resources, and much more. 

Nerves have kicked in like the old school days prior to test time. It feels like last minute crunching and studying for the big exam, only this time it’s an open book final. I know that I’ll be tested in more ways than I can count and all the rote knowledge in the world won’t help me in the practical tests.  My nerves are comforted by the resources available now, during, and after the fat lady sings.

Now where did I put that 50 Shades of Grey book?

No comments:

Post a Comment