Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Penny Profiler #42

For some reason the iphone flips all images!  


Erik Andrew.  His artwork was the medium for our friendship blossoming nearly a decade ago.  You can find his work at http://erikandrew.com/ and in a few hot spots around Seattle.  This gentle and talented, shy at times, man is a self taught artist whose genuine persona will warm your heart. 

Buyer beware: once you crack that sweet shell, the hilarious and spirited side will rear its lively little head.  He has participated in some memorable debaucheries (thank god no photos exist of either of us) and provided me with wheels on more than one occasion when my car wasn’t worthy.  (Reference photo above – a ride came complete with pennies)

I am proud to have his art hanging on my wall and seeing sweet reminders of my dear friend every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment